ISO Policy Training
IS YOUR COMPANY POLICY TRAINING BORING?
Recently QEC UK Certification have teamed up with All About Quality to become one of our training partners to provide ISO training. All About Quality can directly support you in areas where we cannot and are able to bring to you training to support your documentation creation through video learning.
They create it with you, then do it for you
If you have policies, great. If you don’t, great. Either way, All About Quality will come up with a set of simple policies for your quality, environmental, H&S and information security management systems. They will all be branded to your company and reflect what you actually do.
They will take your policies and
- Create a short branded video highlighting the main points of your policies in everyday language. The videos are hosted by Ellen from All about Quality or a volunteer from your company.
- Upload it to their cloud-based e-learning platform which they administer on your behalf
- Monitor who logs in, what courses they do and if they pass the quizzes
- They can gently nudge them (nicely and socially-distanced of course) if they haven’t logged in or done the courses on your behalf
- Give you a regular report of all this activity so you can act upon the info if needed
Visit All About Quality to find out more
HELP – I CAN’T GET MY STAFF TO READ MY POLICIES
Well, to be honest, I am not surprised. Are you? Often policy documents are long and boring and seem pointless. You need policy documents that are short, sweet and to the point. You need a short video and document that is branded to your company, that explains precisely what the policy is and why it is important in everyday language that everyone can understand.
HELP – MY TRAINING IS BORING
How many of you drop off to sleep due to boring e-learning? It is a waste of time and money when it is like that. What is worse, is that it leaves your business open to more mistakes that affect your customers, H&S incidents and compliance cock-ups. Lively videos, animations and quizzes help engage you and your staff. This makes it more likely to be understood and acted upon.
HELP – I CAN’T PROVE WHO HAS READ WHAT
If you are sending out policy documents by e-mail or printing them out for people to read, how do you know who has read what? What’s more, you do not know if your staff have understood what they have read! You need a system that allows you to track exactly who has read what, and enables you to test them on it – just to make sure. Great way to show on-going training, CPD and compliance is working.